Jon Wyatt Photography - Newsletter 2
From the series ‘Sound of Jura’
- Jon Wyatt Photography has a new facebook page for all the latest news on images, exhibitions and photographic wanderings. Check out www.facebook.com/jonwyattphotography and hit that ‘like’ button.
- Jonwyatt.co.uk is now fully available on all mobile devices, the new versions being Ipad and smartphone compatible.
- Printed versions of my two recent Chinese series – ‘Bamboo (Six Seconds)’ and ‘Huangshan Ltd’ – are now available as self-published 11 x 8 inch booklets from Magcloud.
- On a more commercial angle I have been selected (for the second year running) for Luerzer’s Archive’s ‘200 Best Advertising Photographers 2011/2012’. The publication will feature several pages of my work.
- Elsewhere over the last few months work has been featured on Harry Hardie’s ‘Here’ blog; alongside an interview on E-photoreview; as editors picks on the Behance Network and Adweek’s talent gallery; Shots Magazine; shown in the exhibition ‘Transience’ at Galerie Huit as part of Les Rencontres d’Arles Festival; and as part of the Association of Photographers Gallery ‘Collectives’ Print Sales.